PinPoint Performance is a podcast where Chad Bong will interview leading sports acupuncturist to dig into sports acupuncture’s history, influences, current treatment strategies, and where we are headed in the future. We will also aim to increase the professions understanding of sports training, injuries, and the mindset of the athlete by interviewing Athletes, Coaches, Trainers, and Sports Psychologists. As among listeners of podcasts and interviews. there are many students, we decided that it is worth inviting an expert from Writology.com in order to present the possibilities of combining sports activities with the main duties of an average student of school or college, such as writing homework, research and term papers, rewriting articles and other text materials. This issue is quite relevant because many students want to start working for a professional vocation while still studying in college, in such a rhythm of life one cannot do without outside help.
FIRST TIME LISTENING TO A PODCAST? A brief how to below.
How to subscribe and listen on different devices…
For iPhone, iPad, Macbook, Apple Devices:
1. Go to iTunes Store
2. Type “pinpoint performance” in the search engine
3. Click on the logo under “Podcasts”
4. Click “Subscribe”
For Android and Windows Devices:
1. Download “Stitcher” in google play
2. Once downloaded, login to Stitcher using your email address or Facebook account
3. Type “pinpoint performance” in the search engine
4. Click on logo and hit the “+” sign in the top right corner to add to favorites